Monday, June 12, 2006

Haiku/Gesundheit (Volume XX)

the angry/city chronicles

living here is bad for my wheels
(and my blood pressure)

thanks, but i'd rather
not add any more dints to
my car at this time


i can't believe i shaved my legs for this

funny how a car
door slam wakes you from a trance
i want to leave now
every 10 minutes, a siren wails
(or "ok, so maybe this isn't the safest neighborhood")

either sound travels
better through a/c units
or crime here is up
on bike riding to an art festival
(or, "good ride, so-so art")

it's not that the art
was bad but that lines for the
restroom were so long

to the man, who keeps bringing me down
(or "who knew street cleaning started at 6 a.m.?!")

there's nothing quite like
a parking ticket to start
your monday off right
don't mind me and my pria bar
(or "work lunch just got a lot more boring")

no fridge or freezer
coupled with half-hour breaks
leads to lunch time blahs

No comments: