Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You Know You Need Your Own Blog When...

...you post comments on someone else's that are so dern good they merit their own entry.

And so without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the poetic stylings of "ds":

words today

again fog today has slowed slow and
no school for it and us.
the stretch morning coffee.

snow stopped us for days. now we
wait under fog.
I cannot become accustomed to work
when it does not happen.
the weekends are ends to
separate empty days.
and this was before the weather.
sun covered the empty summer.
leaves blew across the desolate
and the fall. now stuck between winter and flowers.

I have stuck work between. stuck
anger lust failure want fear
in the between, and stays with
empty. this is perfect. a
human is in my being, but
still loves. today there
was so much fog you could
not see the stoplights they
cancelled school people drove
slow and walked like ghosts I put
my hat on and smiled there was no
work and no nothing everywhere.

No comments: