Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Haiku/Gesundheit (Volume XXVII)

blah blah blah

i guess you could say
my square glasses reflect my
personality


happy birthday // have a slushee!
(in honor of july 11)

time to celebrate
it's seven eleven day!
get yer big gulp
i'm expecting my pulitzer any day now!
(or, "on first hearing a radio commercial i wrote")

i'll sign your dashboard
or even your antennae
if you ask nicely
the faces of a city laundromat
(or, "when i grow up, i want my own washer and dryer")

crazy lady swarms
big kids sweat on nice clean duds
this machine taken?
tips on using a public restroom at work
(part v of a series)

seven bathroom stalls
all of them uniquely gross
best to try elsewhere

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to have you sign my car the next time I see you. :)
~BPP

Anonymous said...

Sign mine! Maybe I'll actually get some money for it when I sell it.

Anonymous said...

Who needs the Quickie-Mart?

I dooooo.

Thanks again for the birthday wishes!