Monday, February 27, 2006

The 40-Year-Old Virgin (Pseudo Movie Review)

Yes, it's true... I wanted to watch this film. But MCR and I made the egregious error of renting the "uncut" version which lasted an eternity longer. I have no experience directing or editing films... but even I could tell which scenes were whittled down or cut altogether for the theatrical release. The film is funny in parts, and generally "cute," but I'd strongly advise against watching the extended version. Use the time you'll save to do something productive, like trim nose hair or polish your shoes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I every time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, for the reason that if like to read it
after that my contacts will too.

Feel free to surf to my page :: socialcomputing.trojanifsc.net